Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Offensive Line Rating and Joey Franchise
(12-15-2021, 12:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: We obviously need to improve our pass blocking, but Burrow could avoid a lot of the sacks he takes.

Russell Wilson and Ben Roethlisbereger are going to the Hall of fame with championship rings despite taking a lot of sacks because they held onto the ball too long.  If Joe can cut down on the picks then I can live with him taking some extra sacks.

But even if he can avoid some of the pressure he is seeing way too much pressure.

The O-line has improved some from last year.  Last year Joe got sacked at the same rate despite just dinking and dunking in a short passing game.  This year he has had the time to hit a lot of deep passes.  I give them credit for improvement but it is not enough.

I, for one, will be ginning up every Karen I know of personally and every "Me Too" Karen I can find on the internet to do my best to keep that from happening when the time comes. If they can keep Pete out of the HOF for gambling, they ought to be able to keep the pig out for multiple rapes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line Rating and Joey Franchise - Sled21 - 12-15-2021, 09:08 AM