Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you help the Bengals build a new stadium?
(12-15-2021, 11:39 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Wouldn't people still like Joe Burrow, at least?  I get the frustration, but I can't picture Burrow and San Antonio playing the Steelers and Bengals fans being like "I don't care who wins."

Maybe one the whole team changes ala the Oilers to Titans itd be easier to move on.  But i also can't see the Brown family leaving the Bengals name and history behind. 

If they were still the Bengals and in a different geographical location, I'd follow the team-- I think? If it was an Oilers to Titans or Browns to Ravens situation, I don't think I'd have interest. I wonder if people in St. Louis rooted for the Arizona Cardinals when they had the Rams and do any fans there still follow the Rams since the return to LA? If the Bengals were a beloved and iconic franchise like the Cowboys or Raiders, perhaps it would be different.

Hmmm, maybe I wouldn't be interested in the Bengals anymore. I think it will be interesting to see how things unfold when the stadium deal is up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you help the Bengals build a new stadium? - TecmoBengals - 12-15-2021, 11:46 AM