Poll: Who Wins Sunday?
Broncos win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Broncos Game Prediction Thread
(12-15-2021, 10:12 PM)RockyMountainBengal Wrote: The fans were getting pretty down on the Broncos out here but they have optimism again and they expect to win this game against our Bengals at home. Mile High is still the loudest place I've ever witnessed an NFL game and Sunday will be no exception. The Bengals are going to have to keep the crowd out of it and the mistakes to a minimum, or this turns into pressure-cooked L.

At least it's supposed to be a more normal December Denver afternoon rather than the ridiculous negative 13 in 2015. Even down by the field it was crazy cold that night. 

Craziest football atmosphere I've ever been in.  Every time they scored a TD the flame would shoot out of that damn horse atop the stadium.  We weren't even near it and I could still feel the heat from it every time.  I hate that damn hose, and the whinnying sound effect after every incomplete pass, too.  My mom is a long-time Denver fan, so if we lose, I'm going to hear about it.  I mean, it's bad when your own mom talks shit about your team LMAO

(12-16-2021, 11:10 AM)Bigcatfan Wrote: As a long time Bengals fan, its great to have a winning record. But we have slipped in the win column lately. But we still have a open shot to win the AFC North and on to a playof spot. All we need to do is keep winning, and hope others lose.

A testament to the absolute insane season we're witnessing.  We were a game out of first two weeks ago and after two disappointing losses, we still are.  It's gonna be a wild finish to be sure.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - CJD - 12-14-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-14-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-14-2021, 05:12 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Awful Llama - 12-16-2021, 12:02 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-17-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - kevin - 12-17-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-17-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-17-2021, 09:58 PM