Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (The Nightmare before Christmas)
(12-16-2021, 01:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Ross has to have 25% or more offensive snaps by season's end for that to happen, but yes currently on track I believe.
Currently at 33%, but it's been trending down after Nov 1. He's only played above 20% snaps one game - 12/5 (32%).

I also read that the Bengals should get a comp pick for Lawson, but it's going to be a Day 3 pick because he didn't get to play this year due to injury.

A guy on Twitter wrote a post that (I believe) is now in JN, where the 25% figure is kinda irrelevant now, but regardless, we should be getting a pick at some point now, which is always a good thing :)

(12-16-2021, 01:10 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Nothing wrong with rambling, it's what makes an online forum fun. That's awesome you paid it off and probably feels good. I was fortunate in getting help with my undergrad and my grad degrees were covered through employer reimbursement/waivers.

Back to the MAC, I'm guessing most followers of MAC football either attended the institution, work at it, or live within proximity of the area. 

Yeah, the first year and a half were paid through RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan) that was setup for me when I was born, but for some stupid reason, I paid my parents back every penny that was spent from the RESP (I have 0 idea why I did that), as I was under the assumption that, "they contributed to it my whole life, so it was essentially their money." If I only knew about finance then, what I do now...

But yeah, half of year 2, all of 3 and 4 were paid with the money I had saved up from working (was working the job 1 1/2 years before I got into Uni, when I was still in HS, so had built up a fair amount) and to further my degree, had to take another year's-worth of credits and I just didn't have the amount needed, so needed to get the loan. My final 3 years of getting my grad certificate, I paid out of pocket as well, so was able to focus on the loan once I got my first FT job and it got paid down within a year of me starting that job :)

I've always been a casual observer of the MAC, simply because the schools are close to Canada and the Bengals have had a few players come from the member school, throughout the years (of course; all teams have). Bowling Green as well, is a favourite, as you can see the stadium off of I-75, on the way to Cincinnati and one of these days (when I come down for a game), I will either come down on a Friday (I usually leave on Saturday) or early Saturday, so I can catch a BGSU game and see what NCAAF is all about, live Wink.

The MAC plays during the week so often though, it's hard to align it all up!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's Mock Me (The Nightmare before Christmas) - Truck_1_0_1_ - 12-16-2021, 02:00 PM