Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Need Some Advice
A couple days ago I was involved in a minor traffic altercation. I was (admittedly) speeding and someone pulled out in front of me. I kind of threw up my hands (did not flip the bird) but that's all I really did. The person who pulled out in front of me did NOT like this. He proceeded to get in the turn lane, get behind me, and follow me. He then kept getting in the middle lane, wound his windows down and threatened me multiple times.

He basically wanted me to pull over so he could "beat my ass" and then said he was going to follow me to work to beat my ass in front of all my co workers. He was irate. I didn't really respond to his threats, I just said "OK" and "alright" and I did tell him he needed to "relax". I also told him that he pulled out in front of me when he insinuated that the road wasn't a "race track". Those are about the only words we had. He ended up pulling off on a side street about a mile from where I work. He never found out where I worked. I could just tell that this guy was a bad, bad guy.

Later that night (8:30 pm) I caught a car that looked EXACTLY like his on my ring doorbell cam. A black Cadillac with tinted windows. It was driving really slowly by my house. Creeping. My neighbor (lives two doors down) said he was walking his dog and it was creeping by him at a "walking pace". He said the guy in the car acted like he wanted to say something to him but eventually drove by.

I've noticed a couple other different cars creeping by my house the past two nights. I have no idea if they are related to the other car, but my mind is going bonkers. I've had my car garaged ever since the incident, so none of these cars have yet to see my car in the driveway or at my house.

So this is where I am at. I'm pretty shook up over the entire thing. I called the police and filed a report. They said they would do more rounds (although I have yet to see a cop car drive by on my ring cam). I had my brother bring over a shotgun.

My worry is that he did an initial drive by to "scout" the area until he comes back and makes some kind of a move toward me, my car, or my family.

This entire thing is taking up a lot of head space and giving me a ton of anxiety. I'm not 100% sure it was the exact car/guy - but it just seems like too much of a coincidence. I've never seen a black Cadillac with tinted windows in my neighborhood ever. And then to see one creeping by my house the same night as the road rage incident I had? It seems like a connection to me. My only question is how he would get my address. I am 100% sure he never followed me home from work. The only way he could have gotten it is from a lookup from my license plate number.

So what do you all think? Is my mind playing tricks on me? Do you think I should be legit concerned? What else can I do?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Need Some Advice - WeezyBengal - 12-17-2021, 10:52 AM
RE: Need Some Advice - HarleyDog - 12-17-2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Need Some Advice - WeezyBengal - 12-17-2021, 11:09 AM
RE: Need Some Advice - fredtoast - 12-17-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: Need Some Advice - WeezyBengal - 12-17-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: Need Some Advice - HarleyDog - 12-17-2021, 12:06 PM
RE: Need Some Advice - Synric - 12-17-2021, 12:28 PM
RE: Need Some Advice - Bengalzona - 12-17-2021, 01:59 PM