Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(12-18-2021, 09:38 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm not complaining about losing when the players don't execute brother.  I'm talking about things like, well, his play calls, and think back to when we went into Baltimore and destroyed the Ratbirds.  Went on to NY, and they came out and made us look Bush League.  Opening drive right down the field like crap thru a goose.  I told my wife right then, we're gonna lose.  He didn't keep them hungry.

I just think he's not either HC material, or, he needs a LOT of time moving slowly through the ranks.  This new trend of hiring hot young coaches is fine.  But we don't have time.  Our window is now.  Our talent is here.  I'm done settling, let's get someone in here that has experience winning.  More than a couple of seasons.

You know I love you man.  I hope this didn't come of as personal towards you.  But this is emotional for me.  I'm getting old.  Now excuse me, I've depressed myself, and must head out to the garage.  
Ninja

One more thing cuz.....Sammy Wyche drafted Warren Sapp, Derrick Brooks, and John Lynch...he went 7-9 his last season in Tampa. That cornerstone flourished under Dungy, won a SB under Gruden. If we get a new coach, we may replicate that....or this cat hits another cog like Sammy Wyche.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-19-2021, 12:55 AM