Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(12-19-2021, 12:23 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Am still on fence with Zac and am ok trying another year if he steps down as the play caller personally.

He has assembled a nice group of players and has cut penalties down drastically. Think with a few minor tweaks and add ons this team can be legit.

Am ok if he is replaced as well but really its not his fault that he was not ready to be HC yet when Bengals hired him. Plus until this season the O-line was so porous that not sure any coach could win behind that mess.

Although he personally has not impressed me yet the talent he has brought in I like a lot and he has the Bengals willing to spend in FA these days.

I just really get the impression that he wouldn't be willing give up play calling. Plus we don't know how Callahan would do. But if these last 4 games go the way I think they're gonna go thats about the only way I'd be even remotely okay with bringing him back. Just ask him to bring in an OC and give up play calling if he says no then it's time to move on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - NUGDUKWE - 12-19-2021, 09:24 AM