Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(12-19-2021, 12:31 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It still entertains me to no end that this argument always boils down to Marvin vs Zac.

It is possible for both to be wrong. Marvin did a lot of good things here. But he had taken this team as far as he could.

Zac has no business in this role. He’s out of his league. AFC-N is garbage this year and he’s got some talent to work with and he’s still going to miss the playoffs.

This year is a big missed opportunity. And I do know that the Brown fam will see this 8-9 or 9-8 record as a big step in the right direction and grant him a 10 year extension.

I know a lot of the teams in the AFCN don’t look good right now, but there is still not a single team in this division with a losing record. And the Bengals are 3-1 in the division so even if it’s trash they are taking care of business in the division.

None of you were expecting playoffs this year. Most said we’d get less than 7 wins at the start of the season based on this roster. Now everyone wants to act like this roster is top 5 in the NFL or something and Zac is holding it back. It’s not. It’s a good team, borderline playoff team, and that’s exactly where Zac has them. Hell if we didn’t have Burrow throw 3 picks and Phillips muff two punts against CHI and SF we’d be in first place in the division with 9 wins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - leonardfan40 - 12-19-2021, 01:27 PM