Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today?
(12-19-2021, 04:17 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I just don't know what to think.  Even if the Bengals WIN, and somehow make the playoffs, I just don't see them going very far.
I WANT to be optimistic, but the INCONSISTENCY they've shown just dampens it.
I'll probably watch the game (if it's available in my area) but I may not.  I may just check the score occasionally.

I literally could not be kept away from watching this game, but I am like that every Bengals game.  

I get your point about inconsistency, but isn't that something that could really be said about almost every team in the league right now?

The Bengals beat themselves the last two games.  

The Charger game had Chase bobble a TD in to an INT and Mixon fumbled on a potential lead-changing drive in LA territory that was returned for a TD.

The 49er game was lost by Phillips and his two fumbles.  

I don't think the Chargers or 49ers beat the Bengals.  They beat themselves.  They still sent the SF game to OT and the Charger game had a massive comeback (from 24-0 to 24-22 and driving) but was short-circuited by Mixon's fumble.  

I think they don't have two horrible turnovers this game to give away the game.  I think they play a sound game and Burrow throws up another 30 burger.  They know how big this game is.  They are going to win it:  31-20.

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today? - SHRacerX - 12-19-2021, 04:33 PM