Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today?
(12-19-2021, 11:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: A sweep over the stoolers was my first awesome moment. Beating the rat birds in their house was my second. Now, being on top of AFCN? I doubt anyone would have thought we would have accomplished any of this in the beginning of the season. We are having a decent year and I’m not sure why it’s so tough for people to accept?

I know I didn't expect it. If people would be honest, I think only Sled and maybe one or two others can say they did. People want the coaching staff gone, so now they're afraid we'll have a winning season and their precious message board rep is at stake. LMAO

(12-19-2021, 11:18 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I agree. I feel like people would rather Zak/Bengals fail so they can say they were right about getting rid of him.

Oh, I KNOW that's the reason. I had someone just tell me in another thread that this season is NOTHING but a disappointment. We're in first place FFS!!!!! God, how can some be so negative all the time? Hell, ask anyone that's been around, I've shit on Mike Brown for YEARS. Griped about the oline, got fed up for keeping Marvin too long, etc, etc, but I at least have enough sense to not look a gift horse in the mouth. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-20-2021, 03:08 AM