Raiders
@ Green Bay
@ pitt
Bengals

steelers 7-6-1

@KC
Browns
@ Ravens

The Bengals have a tough road, with no teams below .500, but really that is the same situation for all the AFC North teams. I think the Browns will have a very tough road, as having the raider game moved to tonight might help this today, but they have a VERY short week traveling to Green Bay (game is next Sat) then pitt after on the road. If the Browns lose tonight, I think they are done. They will most certainly lose to Green bay five days later and be 7-8. There aren't many chances they get in with a max of 9 wins.

The Ravens will have to do everything to hold serve next week in Cincy, with a tough Rams team looming. They also finish against pitt, who always seems to play them tough. They are the most injured team, and even though Huntly played fantastic yesterday, I don't see that continuing.

The steelers will also have a max of 9 wins as I don't see them winning in KC. That being said, they will beat a 9-8 Cleveland team as they will have that tie instead of a loss.

It is going to be a very heated finish and I really like the Bengal's chances. I believe they have only lost one game when they had more than 1 turnover. They played a clean, albeit very conservative game against Denver. Getting Chido back will be huge, and the offense should be able to attack a lot of backups on Baltimore's secondary.

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
AFC North Remaining Schedules - SHRacerX - 12-20-2021, 08:43 AM
RE: AFC North Remaining Schedules - Sled21 - 12-20-2021, 09:33 AM
RE: AFC North Remaining Schedules - Au165 - 12-20-2021, 10:21 AM
RE: AFC North Remaining Schedules - CJD - 12-20-2021, 11:36 AM
RE: AFC North Remaining Schedules - CJD - 12-20-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: AFC North Remaining Schedules - Sled21 - 12-20-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: AFC North Remaining Schedules - Sled21 - 12-20-2021, 03:16 PM