Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bengals Winning Formula on Offense this Year
(12-20-2021, 11:02 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: We now stand 6-0 I believe when we rush over 24 or more times and pass for less than 30.  we have  11 passing tds and 2 Ints in those 6 wins, when we have thrown for 30 or more attempts we have 5 losses, in those losses i believe we have 10 Tds passing and 9 ints.

Many pointed out last year we were just throwing too much and I agree.. this year a balance offense so far is the formula for success, hope ZT keeps that formula going with tough defenses of Baltimore and Cleveland ahead.

I couldn't disagree with this more. 

This offense's identity needs to be an up tempo offense that pushes the ball downfield to take advantage of their dynamic QB and pass catching weapons on offense. This team is best when they are playing from behind and passing the ball and pushing the ball downfield.

I get that the offensive line limits their ability to do this, but that's why its so important to fix it this off-season. This offense gets in a lul when they get hell bent on running the ball 30 times a game. It just kills whatever they are trying to do. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Winning Formula on Offense this Year - WeezyBengal - 12-20-2021, 11:36 AM