Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today?
(12-20-2021, 04:11 PM)Tony Wrote: Thank you! I love the GameDay thread, and the back and forth is what makes it great. Not everyone is gonna feel the same. NFL football is an emotional Rollercoaster. That's what make it great!

The GD thread is not for the squeamish, to be sure.  It's a non-stop stream-of-conscious for the participants, and that isn't always pretty.  

Actually, I'm amazed at how good we all get along in there.  90% of what goes down is a good-natured give and take between us.  Emotions can run hot at times and there can be some weird takes, but it's still mostly good.  The problem lies in the other 10% of the time, with the same posters with the same axes to grind going after one another like they do in JN.  I'm not pointing fingers, but It's getting to the point that when you see a certain poster make a post, you know their "arch-nemesis" will be along directly to stir the shit and start an argument.  Then it's up to the rest of us to try and keep the focus on the game and ignore their shenanigans.    

All that being said, personally speaking, I find it's still the best way to watch a game on a Sunday, especially when living in a home with a wife and a cat who are mostly indifferent to the game.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today? - Awful Llama - 12-20-2021, 05:54 PM