Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today?
(12-20-2021, 05:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I have stayed out of the GD thread all season, it has made it much more pleasant. That and the wins of course lol

The reason I don't care for the thread is that it goes so fast. I can ask a question and by the time I get an answer it is 3 pages
later. I prefer if I don't get to watch the game live to just go and watch on Gamepass afterwards and make up my own mind on 
what kind of game we played. So many knee jerk reactions in the GD thread, I can't take it.

Yeah, it can be tough to keep up at times.  I have the radio on, the tv on (muted), the stats page up and I'm trying to pay attention to the actual plays while also reading others' posts and occasionally composing my own.  And I sometimes have the Lions GD chat in another window to really torture myself.  And, if my wife comes in and asks a question it blows up the entire process.  The trick is to not try and read everything.  If I compose a post and another 20 posts go by, I let them and just pick up with the current one.  

It can be a hectic process, and it's an acquired taste, I guess.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today? - Awful Llama - 12-20-2021, 06:10 PM