Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (The Nightmare before Christmas)
(12-16-2021, 04:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Gardner: I'll give you my thoughts on taking him in the 1st on 01 JAN 22

2nd-3rd: We've gone oline early quite a bit the last 4-5 years. I'd happily take either a 2nd or a 3rd, but not both

4th- Does he have any ability to stand up if needed

5th- Need lbs so why not this guy

6th-7th: Just looking for bodies at this point. Is it time to start looking at Huber's replacement in these late rounds?

I get the Level of competition arguement with Ahmad Gardner and I've used it myself with looking at other players. But all you can do is look at his tape and find maybe a solid matchup.  Cincinnati vs SMU featured a matchup of two players I really like Gardner vs Reggie Roberson Jr. (Also in my mock lol) Roberson is getting some 4th round talk and is a solid deep ball receiver. Ahmad Gardner shut down Roberson holding to 2 catches for 7 yards. What helps Gardner alot is he uses a variety of techniques and coverages it really shows his range... As for the Alabama vs Cincinnati game I believe the huge Bama Offensive line is going to steam role Cincys defensive line. Bama has Tight Ends the size of Cincy's defensive tackles lol.

I took 2 offensive linemen because I believe the Bengals are still in major rebuild mode on that offensive line. I just want alot of talent bodies in that room as possible.

Zion Tupuloa-Fetui can stand up or play with his hand down.

You'll never see me mock a Kicker or Punter because I know nothing about them lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Synric's Mock Me (The Nightmare before Christmas) - Synric - 12-20-2021, 07:31 PM