Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today?
(12-20-2021, 06:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, it can be tough to keep up at times.  I have the radio on, the tv on (muted), the stats page up and I'm trying to pay attention to the actual plays while also reading others' posts and occasionally composing my own.  And I sometimes have the Lions GD chat in another window to really torture myself.  And, if my wife comes in and asks a question it blows up the entire process.  The trick is to not try and read everything.  If I compose a post and another 20 posts go by, I let them and just pick up with the current one.  

It can be a hectic process, and it's an acquired taste, I guess.  

Wow, you really get into it Llama LMAO!

Love it. Smirk

(12-20-2021, 07:48 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Over Mahomes who already has a Super Bowl!?!? 

I'm not anti Burrow but Mahomes and Kyler Murray are doing things at the QB position that Burrow simply can't do. 

That isn't a knock on him, those two are just built differently. 

He clearly is the best option in the AFC North which will be enough to win the division for a bit but I'm just not ready to say he is going to be the guy of the NFL for the next 10 years like Mahomes will be.

Mahomes is damn good but I think Burrow can be just as good if not better honestly.

The difference is coaching, can Zac Taylor and company become something like Andy Reid and company?

I think Burrow is just as mentally strong and maybe even more so than Mahomes and Burrow can be more accurate.

Mahomes is just maybe the best ever at throwing on the run. Burrow is a better pocket passer though already IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-20-2021, 09:35 PM