Poll: Who wins?
Ravens win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread
(12-21-2021, 01:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: There's been a lot of good Ravens discussion today, but let's get everyone's prediction on the record.  

The Ravens are coming off three losses in a row, but do they have a fourth loss in them?   l know we rolled them the last time out, in their house no less, but can we do it again?  I've been going back and forth on this, and I just can't get a good feel for it.  A home game against a back-up QB, but against a team we beat before?  Put me down as 'beats me.'  

What say you?

I voted beats me too. I have no idea, we just start out so slow a lot of the time which keeps every team in the game early.

The Ravens have lost 3 in a row but Hunley played good against the Packers who are one of the best teams in the NFL right
now. This is why it beats me, let alone the fact that for some reason when we play backup QB's they play well against us. I do 
think Burrow can have a big game with that beat up secondary of the Ravens we will see. I really like our Defense right now 
too so I am leaning a bit our way but we are at Home where we haven't been playing well as of late.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-21-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Ravens Game #2 Prediction Thread - CJD - 12-22-2021, 01:41 PM