Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(12-20-2021, 10:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Such a negative person, and such a need to spread your misery to everyone else.  Nothing but a disappointment? It's not a disappointment at all. The first part of the schedule was the easiest part of this 6th toughest schedule in the league. Before the season even started when the schedule came out pretty much everyone knew they would need to stockpile wins at the beginning because the schedule got progressively tougher as the season continued. I swear, if they won the Superbowl, you'd find a reason to complain about it.

I don't think some of you are reading it correctly. 

8-6 - 5-2= 3-4 over the last 7. That is certainly dissapointing when those losses include the Jets and the Chargers and 49ers at home. 

8-6 with a chance for the division and #1 or #2 seed isn't disappointing. 

If they drop the next 2 games, i'd venture to guess that there would only be a handful of people that wouldn't be disappointed at 8-8 after a 5-2 start, #1 seed (at the time) and most likely out of the playoffs--considering the relative health of their most important players and how thing fell up to then. 

People can say "at the beginning of the year" all day, but when you start 5-2 and the #1 seed, the bar gets raised. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - rfaulk34 - 12-22-2021, 12:52 AM