Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(12-21-2021, 07:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I'm overall happy with Taylor and his performance this year but I am very hard pressed to call the AFC North the toughest division in football. It is a division made up middling teams but none of the teams are very good. Last I checked, using SRS, the AFC North was the 5th best division in football. By overall wins, they are good, but taking into account their SOS and margin of victories, they are all middling teams (which lines up with the eye test as well). 

Were you not paying attention when the Ravens, Steelers, Seahawks, Giants and hell even the Colts were winning the Lombardi's that New England didn't the last 20 years?

By the criteria you mention all of those teams are rt there in that same club house.  Dark horse shit.  Defense and a run game go a long way in the playoffs (and yes, the colts defense went bananas the year that Peyton won one in Indy...Bob Sanders in particular played like Jack Tatum used to when somebody owed him money...youtube Jack Tatum, it ain't pretty).

I didn't forget the Packers and Saints....they just dont fit the best side of my argument cuz Rodgers and Brees.  But we got Burrow soooo
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - Savagehenry54 - 12-22-2021, 03:53 AM