Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(12-22-2021, 01:00 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I think a teams mental makeup when they’ve lost a majority of their games for quite awhile need to change that narrative. Part of that is that they enjoy each other and aren’t just playing for contracts. The Bengals team culture has been dramatically changed. Listen to several of the players. They enjoy each other. C J’s comments resonate. They aren’t there yet. I don’t know that they’ve got to the level of “expect to win” but they aren’t anymore at “expect to lose”. When Taylor inherited the team they seriously lacked a winning attitude and were not a team. There’s been a lot more involved in rebuilding this team than the roster.

Do you credit ZT or JB for this?  

For me I equate it to a 777 pilot.  They basically fly themselves...ZT is our pilot.  He can make the experience more meaningful doing small things but the plane is doing all the work.  ML was piloting a twin engine prop plane from 1940 when he took over.  (I'm not a plane guy but that's the best i can come up with)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - basballguy - 12-22-2021, 01:18 PM