Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bengals Winning Formula on Offense this Year
They're not perfect beings. People inherently make mistakes be it our team or the other and conversely sometimes opposing players just make great plays too. They're all paid to do this stuff even an 0-17 team. I think so much is just dumb luck. Hell, just flipping cards the odds of getting 21 every time is close to really bad if not really bad.. Even a guy who comes off the bench after sitting for half the season sometimes plays lights out and sometimes gets scorched. It's just too hard to predict without specific knowledge about said player. Kind of like the .300 hitter in baseball..over 2/3rds of the time they make an out..
All that said, some are just better athletes and most of the time the team with the better athletes is going to win. We as mere mortal fans? We just hope and guess then get pissed when it doesn't go the way we want.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Winning Formula on Offense this Year - grampahol - 12-22-2021, 01:42 PM