Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baker and Strefanski on COVID list
(12-25-2021, 09:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Mayfield played like complete crap. Interceptions aside his accuracy was flat out awful.

I am not even a Browns fan, I don't even care if they lose, and yet I was actually getting angry at the Browns coaching staff for them.

8.8 yards per carry, a 1st down at the 50, 1 minute left, 3 time outs, just need a FG to win.... and you throw it 3 straight times???

8.8 yards per carry and yet Mayfield throws it 36 times. The Packers were averaging 4.5 yards per carry and only ran it 1 less time than the Browns. The Colts won a game where Wentz only completed 5 passes. The Patriots won a game where Mac Jones only attempted 3 passes.... yet when the Packers are literally incapable of stopping your run game, the Browns go "hey, lets have Baker throw it 36 times, he needs to touch the ball even more than Rodgers and well over twice as many times as Chubb."

They got screwed on that no-call, but they brought that shit upon themselves by refusing to just run the ball. I'd fire my offensive play caller immediately if I was the owner of the Browns. Give him a commercial ticket to wherever he lives. (EDIT: I'd fire him tomorrow, actually. Can't fire a guy on Christmas.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Baker and Strefanski on COVID list - pally - 12-15-2021, 12:22 PM
RE: Baker and Strefanski on COVID list - TheLeonardLeap - 12-25-2021, 09:42 PM