Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals in middle of AFC insanity
(12-25-2021, 11:17 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yeah the only time I know who to root for is when an AFC team plays an NFC team.
I know today I am rooting for Green Bay (that we close but they won) and the Cardinals.

The rest I guess just pull for the team with the fewest wins. Not sure about these Cleveland vs Pittsburgh vs Baltimore games.  
I don’t know all of the possible scenarios but if the Bengals beat Baltimore and Cleveland then they will win the division (right?)

If we beat Baltimore and win one game from our last two, we still need the Steelers to lose one of their final three games.  If all that happens, we are division champs.  Cleveland can't get to 10 wins after tonight's loss, and if we beat Baltimore and finish 10-7 they could only tie us, and we will have swept them.  If the Steelers lose one of the three, then they can only get to 9-7-1 at best.

So, the quickest way for us to win the division is:

- We beat Baltimore tomorrow
- KC beats Pitt tomorrow
- We beat KC next week

Then we rest our players up in Cleveland on 1/9, and they can just sit on the bench and watch the polar bears chase seals out on Lake Erie.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals in middle of AFC insanity - Awful Llama - 12-25-2021, 11:33 PM