Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Defense Allowing 10 Points lately
(12-26-2021, 01:03 PM)kevin Wrote: Beware of that Take Care Of The Ball.   If Bengals go conservative and do safe Runs all day, they will lose.  If they think they can run Mixon and Perine all day, they will lose.   The Ravens Defense lines up to stuff the run.  Bengals beat them in Baltimore by passing over all those Ravens up on the D Line.  Going conservative beat Denver, but it will not beat Baltimore. 

I do agree on catching the Punts, and I think we have seen the last of that guy that fumbled all the punts against 49ers.  He should never field another Bengals punt.  

This game may be like last one.  Mixon gains few yards as Ravens put everybody up to stop Mixon, but Burrow simply passes over them for wide open field runs by pass catchers. 

Yes, but we also sealed the first win by running the ball when they knew we were going to to kill clock. That game wasn't a blow out til we imposed our will and put it away. We need to do that again today.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Defense Allowing 10 Points lately - jason - 12-26-2021, 01:07 PM