Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ja'Marr Chase, the Slot position and Running after the catch
(12-26-2021, 11:28 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Am I crazy, or did Chase show some of his best moves today just by taking an easy catch out of a slot slant or drag route, and then juking the Ravens players out of their shoes for an additional 10 to 20 yards?

Is this a new thing that they are just now realizing he can do? Is this play not available against NFL secondaries? Or is Chase just exiting a slump and is about to do this every game?

Can someone who watches tape and analyzes this stuff clue me in? :)

Dudes smooth is all like the first response said. Chase is a bizarre talent with his balance, route running, physicality and the way he 
can just make NFL players look silly. It just comes natural to him. Haven't seen a WR like him, he is a RB too with his vision after the
catch. He sees his blockers in front of him and gets behind them better than any WR I have ever seen.

Tee is coming into his own too big time. That was a MAN CATCH today over 2 Ravens for that 52 yarder. Went up, high pointed the 
ball with his 6'4" frame and came down with it. Tee Higgins needs to be mentioned more, he might be even better than I thought.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ja'Marr Chase, the Slot position and Running after the catch - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-27-2021, 01:56 AM