Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Win Against Ravens For SWEEP
(12-27-2021, 03:27 AM)kevin Wrote: We can be thankful the Doctor made one heck of a leg brace.  Every time I see close to 300 pound guys falling on Burrow flipping and falling, I just hope he gets up OK.   With 2 very HARD games ahead to make Play-Offs and then a Hard Game to actually win in Play-Offs,  They need a Healthy Burrow. 

I must point out that if Bengals do not beat the Chiefs, it will come down to Bengals HAVING to beat The Browns in Cleveland.  I have a feeling it will indeed come down to having to Beat The Browns in Cleveland in January off of a Cold Lake Erie in a monster of a Battle For Ohio.  This is why I'm glad Joe Burrows leg brace has him healthy and his finger seems OK,  because Bengals need Burrow to have any chance to Win.

Bengals are NOT in the Play-Offs yet.  They better get one more Win to seal the deal.

Cannot disagree, just saying Burrow isn't made of glass. He is a football player and one tough sumbitch. He is going to get hit
no matter how good the OL is. Burrow likes to make plays while holding onto the football and using his instincts. It is the way 
he loves to play the game. Yes, lets just beat the Chiefs. I am really excited about this game.

Also have a feeling even if we beat the Chiefs Burrow will want vengeance on the Browns no matter if we have the Division 
locked up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Nice Win Against Ravens For SWEEP - kevin - 12-27-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Nice Win Against Ravens For SWEEP - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-27-2021, 08:09 PM
Nice Win Against Ravens For SWEEP - bjf123 - 12-27-2021, 06:47 PM