Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sure tackle or punch at the ball?
(12-27-2021, 09:30 PM)jason Wrote: Somebody other than Hendrickson needs to get after him. We need Ogunjobi, Hill, Hubbard, and even Hilton to bring it... You too Lou.

I think we need to play Mahomes a lot like we played Lamar the first time we played the Ravens. Hubbard needs to seal 
that edge and keep Mahomes inside where Hendrickson and company can feast on him from the blindside. How is the KC 
O-line health wise is my question? Need to find their weakness on that OL and attack it like mad dogs.

(12-27-2021, 09:33 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I know it was the Steelers that KC was playing against, but they impressed me on how their D was shutting down rushing to the edge.

They were swarming to the tackle and shut off the outside.

Hope Zac understands this and prepares our run game against those guys.

Sorry got a bit off topic. LOL

Yeah our D needs to wrap up and stop allowing extra yards after initial contact instead of punching at the ball so much.

The Chiefs have a fast D, we might want to try and just beat them up through the middle of their D-Line and be more
physical with these guys. Could be a good game for Mixon and Perine. I liked how we used Evans on the outside on the 
one play against the Ravens yesterday. Was a perfect pass from Burrow just perfect coverage from the Ravens on that
play going for the TD.

YAC is key in this game no question as that is what the Chiefs do the best.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sure tackle or punch at the ball? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-27-2021, 09:46 PM