Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody break down the Chiefs
(12-27-2021, 11:14 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I haven't really followed KC this year, other than to note they really struggled early in the season. We all know what Mahommes and Kelce bring to the table. Outside of that, how is their D line? Their O line struggled early, have they put it together? DB's? Has anybody watched them enough to break them down and discuss favorable vs. unfavorable matchups besides Kelce?

The Chiefs took off, offensively, when they stopped trying to hit everything downfield.  Mahommes has a LOT more checkdowns to his weapons in space and is much more efficient. 

Their defense got their best pass rusher back and he lifted their defense.  

Where I think they are vulnerable is their pass defense and that Mahommes might get a little caught up in the game within the game vs. Burrow and if he tries to hit all big plays downfield, it could play in to Cincy's hands.  The way to attack Cincy is to send a couple vertical and use TEs and backs to attack underneath.  

I really think this one has all the makings of a shootout, and the defense that forces a couple punts or gets a turnover or two will win.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Somebody break down the Chiefs - Sled21 - 12-27-2021, 11:14 AM
RE: Somebody break down the Chiefs - SHRacerX - 12-28-2021, 09:48 AM
RE: Somebody break down the Chiefs - jason - 12-28-2021, 03:09 PM