Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But... What if we beat KC next week?
(12-27-2021, 09:09 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Then I will have been wrong about Zac Taylor!

I do believe the talent exist for this team to win and hang with anyone in the league. My doubts have been completely with the coaching staff, and, well the OL - can't forget about them.

Judging the coaches on the rosters of 2019 and 2020 is unfair. Are you gonna claim Sean Payton can’t coach with his poor record this year? No he doesn’t have Drew Brees. Are you going to claim Belicheck was a lousy coach in 2020? No he didn’t have a QB. The Bengals had the worst team in the league for the 3 year span 2018-2020. You don’t flip the switch. The improvement wasn’t just about a roster upgrade but a leadership and character upgrade. That was all Zac Taylor’s master plan. Not anybody else and if you listen to Uzomah and Mixon it’s the biggest reason they are where they are and way ahead of schedule. I’m a new Bengal fan but you guys have been so lousy for so long you are a bunch of curmudgeons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
But... What if we beat KC next week? - Soonerpeace - 12-28-2021, 11:11 AM