Boomer - 97 yards, 4 picks, 25.4 rating
Kenny - 39 yards, 2 picks, 2.8 rating
Kenny - 4 completions, 4 picks, 3.9 rating
Blake - 95 yards, 1 pick, 31.4 rating
Palmer - 0 yards on 11 attempts, 1.7 rating
Palmer - 116 yards, 3 picks, 17.3 rating
Dalton - "Mr 2.0"
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst passing days in Bengals history
(12-28-2021, 10:44 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: No, Andy’s was worse than Palmers better one listed. His worse one (1 for 11) was a game where we had everything locked up and knew we were playing the jets again the next week so went at it like a preseason game. Purposely not showing anything to the Jets they could use for prep the next week. Didn’t work, but that game is very different than Andy’s listed.

I’ve spent as much time on this board defending Andy as anyone but even I can laugh at that video and admit Andy had some real bad games from time to time. He’s better than he gets credit for but that game was so bad it’s funny. Definitely some WR drops but it doesn’t change how terrible that was.

Rep

I also defended Dalton a lot over the years (mostly to outsiders), and I never “hated” the guy at all despite being labeled as such here. I was just beyond ready to move on by the last couple seasons. And idc what anyone says, that video is funny.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst passing days in Bengals history - Nicomo Cosca - 12-28-2021, 10:54 PM