Blake - 354 yards, 4 TDs, 144.4 rating vs Oilers
Palmer - 401 yards, 6 TDs @ Browns
Palmer - 233 yards, 5 TDs vs Bears
Palmer - 4 TDs, 157.2 rating vs Chargers
Dalton - 325 yards, 5 TDs in 3 quarters vs Jets
Dalton - 4 TDs, 146.0 rating vs Browns
Dalton - 363 yards, 4 TDs vs Vikings
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best passing days in Bengals history
(12-28-2021, 08:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'll be honest, other than Burrow's performance from Sunday, it's really tough for me to contextualize the other performances listed, they're all just "numbers".  If I had more info, like what game, the significance of the said game, and bearing on the success or failure of the season would give me a lot more to go on from which to make honest and sincere selections.

Same way I felt. I vote Burrow's performance for now, I remember the Palmer 6 TD game against the Browns and the 4 TD day
against the Chargers though, both were great games by Carson. Dalton's 3 that are listed were also great, loved that Jets game 
but MLJ had a profound impact on that game with 4 TD's. I don't remember the Boomer and Kenny big stat games much as it 
was the team games I remember when we were either pushing for the playoffs, in the playoffs or in the Superbowl.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best passing days in Bengals history - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-29-2021, 12:21 AM