Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But... What if we beat KC next week?
(12-29-2021, 08:11 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: All true, but the Bengals also knew that about Baltimore.  They had already throttled them this year when they were healthy.  Classic potential let down game.  Thankfully, Wink opened his fat mouth and gave Burrow a little fuel.

I am currently making as many fake twitter and social media accounts for Chiefs players and coaches and insulting the hell out of Burrow.  

Ok, not really, but I thought about it.... Hilarious

Seriously, though, Burrow won't need more fuel than maybe the Pro Bowl snub to want to go head-to-head against the Chiefs.  I think this game is going to be amazing and I think they can pull it off.  They have more on the line than the Chiefs.

Your right, they do have a lot more to prove. Maybe that will be the fuel they need. Watching how cool Joe was during the post game interview makes me wonder if mentally, he’s already in the playoffs. We have not won 3 in a row all season. That concerns me. However, with KC being as good as they are, hopefully we prepare well enough to head into that game with fire in the belly and putting everything on the line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: But... What if we beat KC next week? - HarleyDog - 12-29-2021, 08:26 AM