Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But... What if we beat KC next week?
(12-29-2021, 08:20 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The performance of the front four will determine a lot of the success of the defense, no doubt.  Mahommes has shown the ability to not always force it down field and take the short stuff (Bengal's achilles heal) but being such a big game and against Burrow...

I have no doubts the team will come to play.  No way to the get mauled and no way do they shoot themselves in the foot (really, that's the only time they get mauled).

Just praying for Reader to return and we have a no-COVID list, at least among starters, as Brandon Allen is already on it.  

We need our front to play well and we need to tackle on the back end as the Chiefs playmakers are the best at YAC.

Too bad Pratt is on the covid list now, but Logan might play, he is practicing today which brightens everything up to me.

Logan is our best LB, just hope he is close to 100% if he does play. We need Flowers to play a great game against Kelce and
just hold him to no TD's, he will get his but this is key. Making the Chiefs kick FG's, if we keep them under 30 I think we can 
beat them if Burrow and our OL have a good game. Need to run it on these guys, think we can.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: But... What if we beat KC next week? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-29-2021, 03:10 PM