Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But... What if we beat KC next week?
(12-29-2021, 05:32 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: We need to win.  The chiefs can be taken.  And I really really want no part of a winner take all game in Cleveland.

A loss to the stains in that scenario is not something I wanna experience.  Gross.

And IF we pull it off, I assume we'll be resting starters.  I don't think exposing burrow to a front like the browns have is worth it when the chiefs will prolly beat the Broncos anyway.

Maybe if the game got flexed and we got to see the Broncos pull an upset before our game starts.  But even then, even if ya win the game but burrow gets even nicked up and can play but is hobbled....was the juice worth that squeeze???

I say no.  I say regardless, if ya clinch, ya take your home game and tell burrow to wave mockingly at miles Garrett from the sideline.

I am down with that too, I just don't know if Burrow and the players are down with it.

Think they have unresolved issues with the Stains after the way they beat us lately.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: But... What if we beat KC next week? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-29-2021, 05:47 PM