Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But... What if we beat KC next week?
(12-29-2021, 08:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Fair point, but I also look back at the season and thing that this team has risen to the occasion on almost every "big game" opportunity.

Sure, they had the let down against the Jets (after three straight road games) and they had self-inflicted losses to Cleveland, LA Chargers, and 49ers.  But in the first steeler game, went to their field and won big.  Road game against Rats, who were playing really good football, won big.  Road game at Vegas with a lot of playoff implications, won big.  Must win to stay in the hunt at Denver, won big.  

Everyone can discount the victory over the Rats because they were so injury and COVID depleted, but that team did take GB to the final seconds. 

If the Bengals can avoid costly turnovers, I think they are right with the Chiefs and it will boil down to one defense getting a huge stop or turnover to win the game.  For KC to win, I think they are going to need to put up over 30, because Burrow is rolling.  

The Chargers & Browns were big games & we shat the bed.  Heck, we shat bed vs Jacksonville for a half (national TV) and vs SF.  

We played well but lost vs GB, and won the first Ravens game in style.  

The Ravens & Brincos were decimated when we played them, I do not count those for much.  Big Ben is washed so I don't count the Steelers games as big ones. Perhaps the Raiders win, though. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: But... What if we beat KC next week? - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 12-29-2021, 10:26 PM