Boomer - 97 yards, 4 picks, 25.4 rating
Kenny - 39 yards, 2 picks, 2.8 rating
Kenny - 4 completions, 4 picks, 3.9 rating
Blake - 95 yards, 1 pick, 31.4 rating
Palmer - 0 yards on 11 attempts, 1.7 rating
Palmer - 116 yards, 3 picks, 17.3 rating
Dalton - "Mr 2.0"
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst passing days in Bengals history
(12-29-2021, 10:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm mostly just wanting to look at who had the most impressive and worst days regardless of circumstance. Once you go down that rabbit hole, there's just way to many subjective things that would make it nigh impossible to choose. Not to mention it'd probably take me weeks to do the research on all the factors surrounding each game and post them all here.

Agree that these threads would've been better for the offseason, but with Burrow just throwing for 525, I thought it might be a good time to talk about other great passing games (and bad ones as well).

Btw, you've been a fan since 68, yet you're still putting in 13 hour days? Props to you bud.

With no off days this week too, bums don't want to go back to work these days it seems or maybe they're  just scared of the hospitals.  Either way there
         Ain't no rest for the wicked. 

To be fair I was only 5 years old in 1968, am 58 almost 59 presently. Yet really miss watching those games with my Dad and Uncles back then a lot even if the Bengals were bad. Remember asking my Dad why we pulled for the Bengals instead of the Browns like many of my Uncles did. He said son, I just feel its best to root for the team from where you live (Franklin resident at time) then another city, plus Cleveland sucks son. 

Never looked back as a fan and won't, but endured a lot of embarrassment throughout the years as well lol.

Just hoping they stay on the tracks this season, because feel they're definitely on the right track for the upcoming seasons but this season is still teetering in the balance on last two games. 

Either way this has been a fun season and the future looks bright to me.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst passing days in Bengals history - Go Cards - 12-29-2021, 11:38 PM