Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Creed Humphrey is PFF's highest graded rookie with 91.2 grade. This one stings.
(12-29-2021, 04:02 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Center Creed Humphrey was drafted by KC with pick 61.  This one personally stings because I was pounding the table for him pre-draft.  Not a knock on Carman but sucks to know we could have filled an interior OL spot with a ready to go elite player instead of what we currently have which is looking like a project with the jury still out.  91.2 is no joke that's about as high as you will see an OL grade out.

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1476213939809701891?s=20

Creed was missed by a whole lot of teams. He played center don’t know our need was center as much as guard. But there’s a whole crap load of buyers remorse on not picking Creed with his year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Creed Humphrey is PFF's highest graded rookie with 91.2 grade. This one stings. - Soonerpeace - 12-30-2021, 12:12 AM