Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
(12-30-2021, 02:15 PM)kevin Wrote: First, Who the Heck is Bart Scott ???

It appears he is an ESPN Talking Head

Second, Where the Heck is The NFL on This ???

If you can't even point a finger at a guy because that is now Taunting.  BOUNTY ???  Really, a BOUNTY to injure Joe Burrow.  Bart Scott is going to pay a BOUNTY to whoever injures Joe Burrow.  Where in the Heck is The NFL Comish and League on THIS.  Why is Mike Brown and Family not raising hell with the NFL over THIS.   

From Mike Brown up to The NFL Headquarters to ESPN ownership, this Bart Scott should be Fired.  Actually, putting a Bounty on somebody, he should be arrested.  If I would pay somebody to injure somebody, then I'm guilty of as Crime right then and there.  

This is not some Sports Funny, Ha, Ha.  Anything Goes, It's All Good.....NO.   Bart Scott should be arrested.  Mike Brown & Family and The NFL should be all over ESPN and Bart Scott.   If they are NOT, then please don't have the NFL say that they care so much about the Players Safety.  Don't have a Taunting Rule and then let people put BOUNTIES on players.  

This is no Joke.   Some of you will think everything in life is a joke, especially the kids on here.  This is no Joke, in fact paying somebody to kill or injure somebody is a Felony. Right now Bart Scott is guilty of a Felony. 

I don't think he ever actually offered money... hence why "bounty" is in quotes.  (Watch the video, link is here in the thread)
What he did was suggest that Ravens will be out to injure Burrow, from now on.
He even suggested tackling Burrow while wrapping his arms up, so that he can't protect his head when falling.
It was disgusting and unprofessional, and Scott deserves to be fired for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Nepanyrush - 12-30-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Tomkat - 12-30-2021, 02:20 PM