Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
(12-30-2021, 12:39 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If you haven't seen get up yet, I'm sure you can find the clip on Twitter. I'll try to find it and link it once I'm not on my phone, but Bart Scott literally said Burrow would regret what he did and that the "order" has already been sent. Couldn't make out what he called it as everyone else was laughing at him.

That being said after the Carson situation, this just isn't cool for a media guy to talk about wanting his former team to take a guy out.

You know this board and Bengaldom are more powerful that people realize. Look at how we pile the votes in for weekly awards. Ja'Marr has more belts than Men's Warehouse at this point. Lets use some of that mojo to put the pressure on ESPN to make this jackass pay. Anyone who knows a former college or NFL player suffering CTE knows its devastating to watch. A family friend of ours played in the NFL at a high level and he has massive memory loss from CTE. Bart is out here openly wanting dirty hits to be laid on our QB. Eff this guy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Nepanyrush - 12-30-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - pdub2005 - 12-30-2021, 03:22 PM