Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
(12-30-2021, 03:27 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I can't imagine that Mike Greenberg would have let him go on like that if he'd been there. Greeny's been around long enough to recognize when someone is making a huge mistake in that way.

The most disturbing part of it all was the complete lack of push-back by his set mates.  Oh, he was reminded that he no longer plays the game, but that's a weak rebuttal at best.  No, his diarrhea-of-the-mouth was backed by all the cackling hyenas sharing screen time.  

I bet if someone had said the same thing about Rodgers or Brady or any other NFL golden boy, he would have been brought to heel immediately.

(12-30-2021, 03:39 PM)jason Wrote: I'm gonna go all Vince Williams from the Steelers a few years back... Threatening Vontaze on Twitter.

If Bart Scott ever comes to Dayton, I'ma paint him. If I ever meet someone who just happens to be named Bart Scott... Red dot mouther****er!!!

This is a well-reasoned and mature response I fully endorse LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Nepanyrush - 12-30-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Awful Llama - 12-30-2021, 05:21 PM