Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
(12-30-2021, 12:39 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If you haven't seen get up yet, I'm sure you can find the clip on Twitter. I'll try to find it and link it once I'm not on my phone, but Bart Scott literally said Burrow would regret what he did and that the "order" has already been sent. Couldn't make out what he called it as everyone else was laughing at him.

That being said after the Carson situation, this just isn't cool for a media guy to talk about wanting his former team to take a guy out.

A friend sent me the link to his rant.  I, too, thought it was classless and moronic.

It doesn't matter who delivered that message, whether it was a former player or some other "analyst".  ALL those guys on GET UP and that kind of show put the ANAL in ANALYST.

Those shows try to appeal to the lowest common denominator:  folks who just live for conflict.  It is like "The View", but for 20-something men.

The truth is, I think Scott and others see the future and it is going to be a very tough road for Baltimore against Burrow and company for years to come.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Nepanyrush - 12-30-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - SHRacerX - 12-31-2021, 09:32 AM