Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
(12-30-2021, 12:55 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Listening to that jackass spout off makes me furious.... He acts like there are no other professional athletes on the other sideline... like the Ravens are the only team allowed to be "good."  He speaks about some "culture," as if culture can never change.  The Patriots were ALWAYS good and ALWAYS will be... right?  BULLSHIT.  I remember when the Patriots were a joke.  This guy's a flippin' idiot.

Where is that mouth when Harbaugh is running his crap all the time?  I used to like Bart Scott but he's shown to be a piece of trash.

Funny how he talks about "we" are going to get him.  Sorry Bart, you don't play anymore, there is no we, you are on the outside looking in.  Just another ex-dirtbag former Raven.  Go hang with your friend Ray Lewis.

Funny how he talks about the Steelers being their rivals.  Classic inferiority complex.  Boo hoo Bart.  There's a new kid in town so better get used to it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Daddy-O - 12-31-2021, 11:16 AM
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Nepanyrush - 12-30-2021, 03:00 PM