Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
(12-31-2021, 10:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Then Harbaugh, who realized later his mistake, walked back the question he asked ZT after the game.  Zach handled it very well and knew in the heat of the moment that Harbaugh was just seeing his season go down the drain.

Harbaugh later gushed that he and ZT have a lot of mutual respect and there was no issue.  

I give Harbaugh credit for not acting like a baby and just taking a dose of his medicine.  He might want to have a little chat with Martindouche to STFU from now on.

Agreed, Martindale really stoked the fire. Harbaugh is a whiner, but Ravens/Bengals games have been hard fought and clean during his tenure. No love lost, but no Stoolers bullshit either. 

This moron on ESPN is "old guard" nonsense. I don't doubt one bit they fostered a culture like that back in those days, but I just haven't seen a lot of cheap shot crap from the Ravens under Harbaugh. Sure, he's been known to run up the score, be a whiner and asshole, but not necessarily dirty.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Nepanyrush - 12-30-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-31-2021, 12:18 PM