Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
(12-31-2021, 12:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Agreed, Martindale really stoked the fire. Harbaugh is a whiner, but Ravens/Bengals games have been hard fought and clean during his tenure. No love lost, but no Stoolers bullshit either. 

This moron on ESPN is "old guard" nonsense. I don't doubt one bit they fostered a culture like that back in those days, but I just haven't seen a lot of cheap shot crap from the Ravens under Harbaugh. Sure, he's been known to run up the score, be a whiner and asshole, but not necessarily dirty.

Agreed, not sure what Bart Scott was thinking when he opened up his mouth, but that sort of thing just isn't tolerated in today's NFL.  After "bounty gate", and the countless rule changes and various injury protocol procedures that teams must abide by in this day and age, it seems rather far fetched that any team or even group of players could feasibly get away with that sort of behavior.

On another note, I certainly hope that Bart Scott banked his money from his playing days, as throwing that sort of rhetoric around seems like an easy route to unemployment in our current culture.  In case he's broke and needs the money, I hope that he's been working on his WalMart greeting..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - Nepanyrush - 12-30-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow - SunsetBengal - 12-31-2021, 04:33 PM