Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought this had to be a joke, but sadly no. We have an idiot in charge.
(12-31-2021, 01:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I think based on his wife's reaction alone  you can safely eliminate that possibility.  I said from the very beginning that the "F Joe Biden" chant was not something I was a fan of.  But "Let's go Brandon" is actually funny as it was literally created by an attempt to spin the "F Joe Biden" chant and happened organically.  It's a bit like the Streisand Effect.  In any event, I have a hard time with the pearl clutching on the left (one CNN gem stated LGB was analogous to domestic terrorism another CNN employee/contributor compared it to declaring allegiance to ISIS) when they creamed their pants over DeNiro saying "F Trump" twice on a national broadcast.  There are, of course myriad other examples of such statements about Trump that were tolerated, if not applauded by the same people complaining now.

A spouse reacting to an insult directed at their SO, regardless of how the SO feels, isn't exactly some damning evidence that it bothers him. Personally, I tend to get pretty heated if anyone says anything to my wife I find to be not in good taste, even if she laughs it off.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought this had to be a joke, but sadly no. We have an idiot in charge. - BigPapaKain - 01-01-2022, 12:54 AM