Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II
(11-18-2015, 08:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: But why would that stop you?

See, and I know this is hard for you to understand, but some people...even men (shocking, I know) aren't fighters.  And they would rather try and flee to stay alive and keep their family alive than risk dying against a religious nut who won't quit.

How many men didn't fight during the civil war?  Good question.  Was the civil war about trying to force a religious ideology on everyone?  Did ALL men fight?  If they didn't...did they flee?  Or did they just stay home where there was no fighting?

(Note: Go compare the size of Syria to the size of the US)

Try and think about that for a while.

(Also, luckily, once the south lost they realized the error of their ways and stopped worrying about slavery and just admitted defeat.  Ninja )

In my mind it doesn't matter if you're a "fighter" or not. There are many things a military aged male can do then engage in direct combat. Get your family to safety and work to help those that cannot flee.

Just makes me wonder what the Titanic evacuation would have been like if a lot of members of this forum were on board. "Stay behind old lady, I got to get on this lifeboat and take care of my family."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II - bfine32 - 11-18-2015, 07:56 PM