Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do we back in to the playoffs?
(01-02-2022, 11:10 AM)Interceptor Wrote: If we lose the last two, I don't even want to see us in the playoffs.

I want the playoffs regardless of how we get there-and still think we make it one way or the other even if we lose out. If we lose the last two and still get in we still earned it. Just not at the last minute. The whole teams that backed in don’t deserve the playoffs has always been bs. If you back in that means A-you earned your way in through the beginning and middle of the season, and B-nobody else came in and earned it even though you opened the door for them to steal it.

You make the playoffs you deserve to be there no matter how you got there. This team especially is capable of getting hot and going on a run at any moment. There are no teams I’d feel like we couldn’t beat in the playoffs this year. Some that I would expect to beat us but none that I would give us less than a 25% chance to win.

I’ll take a playoff birth however we can get it and be excited about our team having a shot at a playoff win in the WC round no matter what. Maybe they’d win, maybe not, but I’d rather see them have a shot-especially with Burrow as our QB. He isn’t going to shit the bed. Been a long time since I’ve felt that confident in our QB in a playoff game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do we back in to the playoffs? - leonardfan40 - 01-02-2022, 11:52 AM