Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-18-2015, 08:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Ironically, by Chronological order, you actually mentioned his wife first, or are you going to deny it and try to point to some post from 5 days ago?

Oops, you got me.  Congratulations.  His character blames his iPhone/tablet/pc for autocorrecting "you're" to "your" in part due to his "wife" because she uses his devices and English is her second language.  (Hint:  it's a lie because iPhones don't autocorrect "you're" to "your" and "you're" doesn't begin with "y" in his "wife's" native language.)  I preemptively supplied him with his character's usual excuse/lie.

If I did point to a post from five days ago that would still be in chronological order, right?  Right.  You should probably go back to plagiarizing websites you don't understand because you're not very good at thinking for yourself.

Quote:Why did you feel the need to post about what you and your family did this weekend? Were you upset because of what you felt was an indirect reference/attack to your family, which was nothing more than a response from him from you talking about his family, which you do repeatedly.

Now you enjoy that cup of STFU.

Why do you care if I post what I did this weekend?  If I want to post it, I will.  I posted it because he was discussing "RL" so I discussed what I actually did in real life.  I'm surprised I actually need to explain that part.  His character actually has to be married in order for me to discuss his family.  Watch this: Lucie, what day did you get married?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-18-2015, 10:35 PM