Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II
(11-19-2015, 12:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There are really conservative Muslims who do not support ISIL, yes. In fact, I would bet that the majority of conservative Muslims reject ISIL's claim of being a caliphate for very obvious reasons. 

It's like saying that the most conservative Christians have to be in the KKK or Westboro or have to support any random Christian terrorist organization that claims to be in charge of all Christians across the globe...

Westboro baptist church is 25 people. Radical Muslims are hundreds of millions.

Not sure what the KKK has to do with being a christian. I must have missed the lesson that we were supposed to hate someone that was a different color. Being a racist has nothing to do with your religion unless the religion states that you are to judge someone by the color of their skin.

Bfine posted a video somewhere that had a good response on moderates not speaking up and how irrelevant they were. You probably won't like it but there is a good point in there.

I don't have issues with moderate Muslims other than I think they should be pushing for a reformation to a more moderate Islam.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II - StLucieBengal - 11-19-2015, 01:02 PM