Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II
(11-19-2015, 01:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Westboro baptist church is 25 people.   Radical Muslims are hundreds of millions.  

Rolleyes

(11-19-2015, 01:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not sure what the KKK has to do with being a christian.   I must have missed the lesson that we were supposed to hate someone that was a different color.    Being a racist has nothing to do with your religion unless the religion states that you are to judge someone by the color of their skin.  

If you truly don't know that the KKK is a "Christian" organization you need to read more. If you are in denial that people haven't used the Christian Bible to support their racist and sexist beliefs for centuries I can't help you.

(11-19-2015, 01:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bfine posted a video somewhere that had a good response on moderates not speaking up and how irrelevant they were.  You probably won't like it but there is a good point in there.  

I don't have issues with moderate Muslims other than I think they should be pushing for a reformation to a more moderate Islam.

They do speak out. You want to ignore it or say its not enough, that's all.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II - GMDino - 11-19-2015, 01:39 PM